Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Taste from Home


Every winter when I get a little blah, I start to get homesick. And just as that was hitting me, I got a package from my sister in Utah filled with Stephen's hot cocoa.

I've heard people question aloud why Utahns are obsessed with Stephen's hot cocoa. I'll tell you: because it's delicious. If I search I can usually find Milk Chocolate and Chocolate Mint Truffle in my stores, and if I'm vigilant I might find Belgian Dark Chocolate. But that Cherry Chocolate I've been drooling over? Definitely not. Toss in some White Chocolate and some Caramel Apple Cider and I'm set. I will survive the winter one warm and tasty cup at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I believe it was you who introduced me to the white vanilla stephens....and then they promptly stopped making it (or atleast, I can't find it anywhere).

    ReplyDelete